Well I just watched one of the best films I've ever seen



Dead Man's Shoes, directed by Shane Meadows and starring Paddy Considine, with a screenplay written by the two of them. For this film, Considine has been called Britain's answer to Robert De Niro. You can see why. He is astounding throughout this film. His last speech is superbly chilling, just amazing acting to behold. His character is so multi-faceted, you can empathise to an extent but by the end you will see his reasoning for what he does. It's packed with a few surprises that I won't risk spoiling. However, the scene of Sonny, Herbie and that tall guy trippin' is one of the best pieces of cinema I've seen.

Echo & The Bunnymen - The Killing Moon

Also I start college tomorrow YAY! I've been waiting all week to start! Man, I actually can't wait for it! I know that the learning is going to most likely be way more intense but I just want to meet new people and have a good time.

Knowing a few people here and there means that I'll have some friends at least, thats the only thing inducing nerves, if I can't make friends which is something I'm not going to worry about.

Justice - New Jack

Cold War Kids - Red Wine, Success!

Also realised that hypem is only picking up savefile links, not Zshare, so it's back to savefile for me.