Well I've decided that every two months I'll do a recap of my favourite mp3 from each post. I did this after the first two months so now I'll do it for months 3 & 4. It's for those in case they missed out on a track here or there.

Lots of songs and I've just passed 9000 hits! Woohoo and all that jazz

01. Hercules and Love Affair - Hercule's Theme (Couldn't find my You Belong mp3)
02. Dizzee Rascal - That's not my name (Ting Tings Cover)
03. Kings of Leon - Fans
04. Bloc Party - Mercury
05. Pharell & Co, - My Drive Thru
06. The Banshee - Kicks Up (radio edit)
07. House of Pain - Jump Around
08. Elbow - Grace Under Pressure
09. The Kinks - You Really Got Me
10. Death Cab for Cutie - Cath
11. Radiohead - House of Cards
12. Ringo Deathstarr - Down on You
13. Feral Mare - Christopher
14. Arctic Monkeys - Bigger Boys and Stolen Sweethearts
15. LCD Soundsystem - New York, I love you But you're Bringing me Down
16. Liam Finn - Lead Balloon
17. Hadouken - Crank it Up
18. Death Cab for Cutie - I will Possess your Heart
19. Ray Charles - Hit the Road Jack
20. White Denim - Let's Talk about it
21. The Strokes - Juicebox
22. The Cribs - My life flashed before my eyes
23. Albert Hammond Jr - Gfc
24. Volcano! - Africa Just wants to have fun
25. Kings of Leon - Red Morning Light
26. The Rascals - Bond Girl
27. LCD Soundsystem - All my Friends
28. Metronomy - Back on the Motorway
29. Pendulum - Violet Hill (Coldplay Cover)
30. Gnarls Barkley - Reckoner (Live Radiohead Cover)
31. Conor Oberst - Danny Callahan
32. The Libertines - What became of the likely lads?
33. Thom Yorke - Skip Divided (Session Version)
34. Fuck Dress - Suburban Nietzsche Freak
35. Laura Marling - You're No God
36. Metronomy - Heartbreaker
37. Beck - Gamma Ray
38. Be Your Own Pet - Damn Damn Leash
39. Metronomy - Holiday
40. Razorlight - Rip it Up
41. Conor Oberst - Milk Thistle
42. LCD Soundsystem - Daft Punk is Playing at my House
43. Bloc Party - One Month Off
44. Foals - Hollaback Girl (Gwen Stefani Cover)
45. Yo Majesty - Club Action
46. Young Knives - Part Timer

Enjoy the tracks...

And lastly, watch this awesome vid of Seasick Steve in action at Reading Fest