Well I mentioned I have a job now, it's actually pretty fun at the moment, yeah it has it's slow moments, but overall I'm enjoying it, can't wait for my pay day!

I'm only working part time, but still I think it's better than having nothing and I'll be needing the money for college soon anyway.

Wickes is all about DIY and great customer service. Having watched all of the training DVDs + working there now for nearly two weeks, I've gotten to know the store and it's rather annoying when someone asks me a question and I don't know the answer. Hopefully soon enough I'll get better at it and maybe learn a thing or two about DIY

It's a 12 hour per week shift I'll be doing once starting college and I'm hoping I can balance it with college well. People I know who have office jobs are quite content, they'll be able to get away with doing some studies while working, whereas working the shop floor I doubt I could read and annotate a text while facing an aisle.

Young Knives - Part Timer





Also got to say a thanks to anyone who has linked to me. I know of two such blogs pointing towards me, which I'm grateful for.

I'll repay the favour.

Well firstly, the not too distant Ed Cressdee and his Hypem listed blog, Not Ed's Blog, I commented one of his articles and thus started discussion in which we found out that we both have very similar listening habits + interests. Great blog too!

This blog, Donny is Smoking Now!, did a review of my blog as well as including a link to my page in her sidebar. I've spoken to the writer and have to say she has a pretty good taste music! As well as most probably have been to more gigs than I. Her writing is about her life so it's autobiographical in a sense, as well as throwing in her opinions on certain matters. Thanks again Sophie for your review!

Now just tie this up I'll post this awesome track from Esser.
Esser - I love you
Better than Headlock? You decide