meh

my life's just taken a big u-turn, it seemed like it wasn't going foward and now I know why, she didn't want it to. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCKKKKKKKK!

Thanks for messing me around! Building my hopes up and then just knocking me down! GREAT ONE! *Big thumbs up!!!!*

Funny thing is, never felt this way about any one before and it never builds to anything yet this turn of events wrecks me inside badly. I'm not a happy bunny. Has all that time of mine been wasted? Doing nice things for her, buying stuff for her, almost NEVER turning down an invitation and in turn inviting her to all the parties I'm invited to even if she knows no one else.

I know I've made a good friend and I don't really want to lose the friendship BUT I wanted it to be more, the (now apparent) false inclinations and the constant changes of heart just feel like she's taking the piss.

If love is just a game how come I've never won?

The Cribs - You're Gonna Lose Us

Laura Marling - You're No God

Kings of Leon - Wasted Time


Comments to cheer me up?