I'm not ususually a fan of remixes, I normally prefer the raw track, I like to listen to it how the artist intended. BUT there are some out there that don't actually ruin the original tracks. Plus dancey/electro music has been creeping slowly much more into my listening habits. Thats pretty much because of Girl Talk. Though does his stuff count as a remix or a recycle? Like this ace track off of his old album 'Secret Diary'

Girl Talk - I Want You Back

Well here's one that I recently found which is just amazing! Purely an amazing remix which makes this Goldfrapp track at least 10 times better and I thought it was good to begin with.

Goldfrapp - Happiness (Metronomy Remix feat the Teenagers)

And as it's by Metronomy it's just fortified my new found love of this electric band.

Love this track which just plunges in with an opener reminscent of the Zelda 16-bit era games and then make me think of loads of games from that point in time. Plus the topping of the modern electro lyrics brings an amazing fusion to the fore.
Metronomy - Back on the Motorway