Ahhh man, a mate of mine told me Be your own Pet broke up! We were talking about Reading and he mentioned that it would be his last chance to see them and I was like WTF!

Well I really like them, such a fresh, raw sound I thought and as an amazing bonus I think Jemina Pearl is probably the most attractive front-woman ever! Sooooooo hot!


Also there's a Nathan in the band and he also has a, dare I say it, magnificent afro like myself, as I am told of course. Most of the time I'm not too fond of it, my hair that is.

This is a bad misfortune, I really liked them since hearing debut single
Damn Damn Leash

And also the debut album was rather good, as my mate said, it does sound demo-ey but thats not exactly a bad thing,it makes it sound really raw and interesting me thinks, Jemina's shouty vocals are rather good too
1st album highlight - IMO it was Let's Get Sandy


Also another favourite of mine is this, now their swansong and a convincing tale of teenage homicide.
Becky