I was sent this a few weeks ago, forgot about it completely! I should be more willing to post up my submissions.

Any way the band is the rudely named Fuck Dress from Norwich and this is their debut single;

"Suburban Nietzsche Freak"

Also a genuinely funny video that spoofs the best of the Radiohead videos


To be perfectly honest, on first listen I didn't really like it alot, the vocals let it down for me, I wished they could perhaps sounds more angst driven, or in more of a scream. However now the track has grown on me and I mean that honestly, couple more listens and I kinda really like it. It's beat is rather good, if that makes sense, it may be simple musically it still however makes for quite a good edge to the song that made me like it. Well it's really interesting stuff, that in all it's Radiohead worship is like on the opposite end of the musical stylings spectrum.