You may have heard that Jack White and Alicia Keys are doing a duet for the new bond film "Quantum of Solace". Now I think this sounds rather promising as long as Jack is given a bit of free reign to write something good, like that coke ad, that was a pretty good song.



Well before I heard this announcement I thought I had already heard the best song to be used in a bond film and that is

The Rascals - Bond Girl
For those who thought the Last Shadow Puppets orcheastral stylings likened them to a Bond score (see song below) this song is Miles Kane building upon that, just with a bit of an indie twist. I could see this as the perfect song for the trailer. It seems action packed and does have a bit of a punch.

The Last Shadow Puppets - In My Room

Also for the Portugese localisation, what about this from Bondo Do Role? I don't know what they are saying but it sounds great! Just makes me want to shout out with it.
Bondo Do Role - James Bonde