I wanted to put up a selection of songs that are very important to me. Songs that will always mean something to me. I think a few of them may well have shown up before.

Favourite Song. EVER = Radiohead - Reckoner

1st Single I bought = Outkast - Miss Jackson

1st Album I bought = White Stripes - Elephant (MP3 - I just don't know what to do with myself)

1st Album I really, properly enjoyed (and my favourite song from it) = Kings Of Leon - Youth and Young Manhood (MP3 - Red Morning Light)

Song I can remember listening to heavily in my Youth = Fatboy Slim - Rockafeller Skank

Song that will always makes me dance = House of Pain - Jump Around

Song that will always makes me feel better = Willy Mason - So Long

Song that can make me cry = Editors - When Anger Shows

Song to make me think = Elbow - Grace Under Pressure

Song to help vent off some anger = The Vines - Get Free

Song to remind me of school = The Metros - Education Pt. 2

Song to make me scream and shout = Foals - Cassius

Song to reminisce to = The Libertines - Don't Look Back into the Sun


Hope you enjoy 'em!