I like Metronomy, quite a fair bit. Funnyily only started listening to them recently and I've been really impressed with most of the output that I've been able to listen to.

Now I've heard the album and it's good, very consistent throughout in keeping with the same sort of sound and electric beat. After the intro, I'd prefer to say that The end of you too is the opening track, it's better me thinks. Well it sets a nice standard for the rest of the album

Metronomy - The end of you too

Although it has ALOT of instrumental stuff, I really like it, it's alot like how Foals build up their live sets with instrumental openings. Or it comes across in the same good way. I'm guessing that there is alot/more of in the Metronomy live act too.

Only downside I can think of is the incessant high whining of "girl singing" on the track "A Thing for me", it becomes really annoying after a few listensand I don't see it as necessary to be honest. It just brings this otherwise pretty awesome song down. I'd post it but I already had on another post and I refrain from double posting. So here is a better track

Metronomy - Holiday

Well I recommend this album, it's rather different to anything else I've heard recently and it's also really good. Which helps. They're definitely an act I'm going to look out for in the future to see if I could possibly see them live soon.