Thom Yorke's The Eraser
My favourite album ever? I'm not sure but it comes pretty close. It's barrenly depressing though, which as a downside makes me love this album. Thom's vocals, the electronical sounds masterfully constructed to be incredibly beautiful music.

It's depressing in a good way. Trust me! Well if you've never heard any of it, you need to, it's definitely in my opinion an essential album of the 21st Century. Maybe not comparable to Radiohead's best work. It sets Thom apart to show him as both a rather good musician and vocalist of a beautiful magnitude.

It's just perfect, each song is brilliant, there is no weakness I see. It's only nine songs altogether but still makes this sound in the best meaning, undescriably beautiful.

Thom Yorke - Analyse

Thom Yorke - Black Swan

Thom Yorke - Skip Divided (Live Session Version)