It's gcse results time!
Today I'll be getting them and hopefully fun times will ensue!

It's gunna be funfunfun, as I've said to a friend there will be crying and booze whatever the outcome. Also it will be FUN.

Here's a song to get in the party-ing mood!

LCD Soundsystem - Daft Punk is Playing at my House

And a couple of related in some way songs

Radiohead - The Headmaster Ritual (Smiths Cover)

Scarlett Johansson - Boys Don't Cry (The Cure Cover)

Thanks to scheldueld posting, this should be published as I am receiving the results. If not just after/before. I'll be sure to do a brief update when i get the chance. Probably about READING fest which I am not going to :( (LUCKY BASTARDS! if you have a ticket that is) there's always BBC3 at the end of the day.

Good luck to anyone else who will be receiving results today!