There was a boom of singer-songwriters a couple of years ago, the undeniably pants James Blunt really brought that about but there always have been amazingly good singer-songwriters. Like Willy Mason. He's just amazing, each song of his I think I really do enjoy.

Willy Mason - When the River Moves On
Willy Mason - Save Myself

I'm liking more and more, the individual indie types. For instance Conor Oberst's new album is actually rather good, I listened to it and latched on pretty quick, I did indeed like it straight away. He's definitely a talented musician

Conor Oberst - Milk Thistle

Also Laura Marling and Lightspeed Champion, they're both great and I've covered them on here before. They've both got a unique indie sensibility and also in Laura's case a voice which sounds like it's from someone so much older, which is not a bad thing! It's a fantastic voice!
One of my many favourites of her work: