Keep forgetting to blog at all. I've been incredibly inactive on here in the past few weeks. There has been a lot of stuff happening recently seeing as I've been starting college and the workload stemming from that has piled quite quickly. Also still working so that cuts out time for me to write.

Well I'll try to do more! Starting here, this month I've got another article planned already which is of a good band I kind of know.

Today, a smattering of older songs, all from a few years back now, still pretty brilliant.

Death From Above 1979 - Go Home Get Down

We Are Scientists - Worth The Wait

Archie Bronson Outfit - Cherry Lips
I just realised I haven't ever really gone into detail about how much I love Archie Bronson Outfit, the album 'Derdang Derdang' is amazing. Just purely fantastical.

N*E*R*D - She Wants To Move
This song is a case of hearing it but not knowing the artist, till the other day when I saw the video for the first time. It's a great song that you need to hear if you haven't

Till next time