Just a little post about some albums I've been listening to recently, bit of a mixed sort and definitely older. These are some tracks I've never posted before I do believe.


Kanye West - Homecoming feat. Chris Martin

I'm a sucker for a good pop song every now and then, this pulled me in when it was released, I'm surprised i never mentioned it before. Now with his latest album on the verge of release and the surprisingly good sung song "Love Lockdown" out and about, what better time than to revisit the last of Kanye's bear cover albums? This song is a personal favourite of mine, it does work really well, especially Chris Martin's chorus.


Beck - Girl

The 2003 album Guero was what first got me into Beck, I just pretty much loved it and this song, Girl is definitely a highlight, if not THE highlight of the album. From the Gameboy sampling beginning this song is great.

ffffffffinally, some old Panic At The Disco
I actually really liked their first album, bit of a guilty pleasure, but at the end of the day musically the album was really good, yeah it's a bit emo and all abit over the top with its long titles but I just really enjoyed when i first got it. Whatever you say won't disuade me, they had balls to change direction recently and it paid off but seriously I wouldn't have minded a second album of similar stuff

Panic at the Disco - The Only Difference Between Martydom and Suicide is Press Coverage