Because I haven't done a Tuesday Tuneage post in a while I thought I should post this for good measure. Just the three tracks though, don't want to post too much music as i've had a post the last couple days too.

Lil Wayne - Mrs Officer
I like this? I don't even know why specifically. 'Tis good and as more and more hip hop enters into my musical habit it can't be a bad thing, broadens my cultural palette and all that.

Foals - Astronauts 'N All
Just another Foals song that's rather good. I love the band, definitely on the list of 'have to see live'

Justice - DVNO
My favourite Justice song, Cross is just an album I can continually go back to, it's very easy to listen to.

Side note - Good at design? Not got anything to do?
Design me a logo please
use photoshop or something just send it in a jpeg file, so i can upload it, try to get the same shade of red if you can
the hex code for the red is #cc0000