Keane just seem to be getting forever better with each album, I liked them when they started, the first album was a good, slow & melodic LP and the 2nd just seemed to better that, they gained even more popularity to the dismay of NME. I can't help liking them. There is just something about this band that screams a likability, yes it was funny that the lead singer was on drugs, he looks so innocent!, but musically these guys are geniuses. Their latest effort "Perfect Symmetry" is actually quite good. On first listen I really like it, are they the only modern band whose follow-ups better their previous works?

Keane - Spiralling
First single and immeadiate highlight of the album, being the opener

Also for those who don't remember their sophomore album,
Keane - Nothing In My Way
It's definitely my favourite song off that album, Under the Iron Sea