the blogger police

I had a post deleted due to thew copyright reasons apparently. I'm rather annoyed they didn't actually contact me and they went straight throught to blogger about it. As stated on the right hand side, I will remove any track if it bothers people, they don't have to go and get rid of my intellectual musings goddamit!

Well anyway I think I can guess what the offending track was now, so that is an artist I won't post anymore of, (if you want to guess, it begins with a 'Run' and ends with a 'C')

I think it shouldn't've been offending copyright holders, think I would have piqued alot of interest for that song again with the 100+ people who viewed my blog recently. I'm going to continue to blog and stick it to the man,so there.

Depeche Mode - People Are People

The Clash - Train in Vain

Willy Mason - We Can Be Strong