Boris Johnson has been appointed mayor of London!

Hahahahahaha! I'm laughing at old Red Ken by the way, who would've have thought this time last year that Old Buffon Johnson would challenge the old Labourite at all or even win this election?

If I were David Cameron, I'd be shaking in my boots, giving this hilarious man a bit of power may make him hungry for more and who wouldn't love to see Mr Johnson beat a beleagured Mr. Brown to the seat of Prime Minister?

Seeing as this has nothing to do with music and this being a new music blog, I have to inform you that it has nothing to do with music other than me trying to find some music suitable for Mr Johnson and this turbulent time in politics.

I think the choices are suitable

Libertines - The Man Who Would be King

Last Shadow Puppets - The Age of the Understatement

Joy Division - Leaders of Men