I'm not unhappy just thought of some other songs that are good if you're in a bad mood, or just generally upset.


The whole album of 'The Eraser' by Thom Yorke is particularly depressing, overall it stands out, I love it to bits and I have listened to it many times over and overm there are no real weak points on the album. Here is the track I think is the most harrowing, ironically; I do like singing it too, though no one can really replicate Thom's voice (I'm thinking of you Matt Bellamy!)
Thom Yorke - Harrowdown Hill

Well if you're having girl problems relationships troubles there are a few songs that I like to listen to when I'm in those situations, these really suit those moods/feelings

Hot Chip - Boy from School

Black Kids - I'm not Gonna teach your Boyfriend I know its upbeat but the lyrical content reflects a story I can relate with

The Smiths - How Soon is Now

The White Stripes - Fell in love with a Girl

The Vines - Get Free (Works if you're angry about what may have happened)

The Stone Roses - I Wanna be Adored

Dan le Sac vs Scroobius Pip - Look for the Woman

Mystery Jets - Young Love

And also the perfect a-polly-ology song:
Jack Penate - Have I Been a Fool?