Ok, second in the annual posts; since last week the following tracks have been on repeat on my walkman phone

first the Hot Chip cover of Wiley's 'Wearing my Rolex' - i believe its better than the original!
Hot Chip - Wearing my Rolex

Side project (or is it first band?) of Morgan from Does it offend you,Yeah? very good I must say
Plugs - That Number
EDIT: I apoligize, I realised that I have put up a remix file rather than the actual song, I'll put it up in my next post

I really like the new WAS single, 'Chick Lit' the video is ace!


Also at this current time I have to say I have been really enjoying Audioslave's 'Cochise', it's old but oh well, it's good to have a mix now and again
Audioslave - Cochise

And to round off this week, it's The futureheads, for along time my favourite band until I properly listened to Radiohead, I think that this is such a great song! Hopefully their 3rd album delivers on the promises of revitalising their career
Futureheads - Broke up the Time