A-polly-ologies
I had no oportunity to post Tuesday Tuneage last week, no access to a pc, see?
Oh well, I think the tracks today will more than make up for it.

They've all had very heavy rotation on my phone recently

First up, its the Ting Tings, there is a skill to making an advert and Apple have mastered it by using 'Shut up and let me go', showing off an ever popular product and matching it up with an increasingly popular band makes excellent commercial sense, in other words - big bucks all round!
The Ting Tings - Shut up and let me Go

Nextly, the Young Knives, this latest single is just an all round brilliant song. And catchy to boot! I love it already and the video is pretty funny too
Young Knives - Turn Tail

Following on, this brilliant live rendition of Radiohead's Bangers n' Mash, sourced from Pitchfork TV - it has Thom on accompanying drums!
Radiohead - Bangers n' Mash

I did end up getting the Raconteurs new album and must say I am very impressed, its definitely bigger and bolder and I personally prefer this new direction of Jack White's 'new' band.
Raconteurs - Consolers of the Lonely

To round off this week's Tuneage, I choose The Futurehead's latest single, a great way to prefice the album and a brilliant follow on from radio-comandeering 'Beginning of the Twist'
The Fuutreheads - Radio Heart

Oh and plus as a bonus, it's Plugs! with That Number, i did promise to post it as I mistakedly posted that remix instead
Plugs - That Number