I want to calm down abit with the posts and think that i'll start a regular tuesday piece, well mainly for the alliteration lolz.

This is going to hold my 5 favourite songs at the current time, in no particular order mind you!

Firstly, Vampire Weekend, my new favourite of theirs, 'Boston', it makes me very happy and feel upbeat, if that's possible
Vampire Weekend - Boston mp3

Next, Last Shadow Puppets, i think that 'In my Room' is an amazing song, the orchestral pieces just astound me.
Last Shadow Puppets - In My Room mp3

Following on, I still absolutely adore 'In Rainbows', ok, it's an oldish album now but c'mon! It's pure genius, the only song I have a dislike for is 'Videotape', I currently really love listening to the clappable intro track, '15 Step'
Radiohead - 15 Step

Forth on today's list is; The Raconteurs! I was pleasantly surprised by new single, 'Salute your Solution', I never bothered to get the second album and I am seriously considering it soon, in the meantime I love this video!


Lastly, a song which is more poignant for me seeing as it is exam time at the moment, I did sehr gut in meine Deutsch sprechen exam(?) today, its The Metros, with 'Education Pt 2', its very catchy, but whatever happened to part 1?
The Metros - Education Pt 2 mp3

Enjoy!