This is my 2-month recap of my blogging activities, well my mp3 postings to be precise. I am going to post my favourite track from each blog post so far. Nearly 3000 hits later and here I am, hopefully soon after this the blog will be listed on hype machine too! (That's my main aim, I crave abit more recognition and Hypem would hopefully grant it)

I've enjoyed my time in the blogosphere so far and hopefully it will continue for a good old long time. I like to post up these tracks and this recap reminded me how many great ones I've posted so far!

I re-upped the tunes I chose from my earlier posts, as they were either yousendit or fileden (my account was suspended), so now all are on savefile, except for the latest posts using EZArchive AND additionaly being a bit clever I opened another fileden account with an alternate email ;) so the last track is upload to that new account.

01. Joy Division - Leaders of Men
02. Vampire Weekend - A Punk Live on Later
03. Hot Chip - Hold On
04. Stone Roses - I Wanna be Adored
05. The Metros - Education Pt 2
06. Fighting with Wire - Everyone needs a Nemesis
07. Audioslave - Cochise
08. Joy Division - Disorder
09. The Libertines - Don't look back into the Sun
10. Radiohead - Reckoner *Probably my favourite song of all time*
11. Plugs - That Number
12. CRS - US Placers
13. The Vines - Get Free
14. Klaxons - Not Over Yet
15. Jack Penate - Got My Favourite
16. Coldplay - Viva La Vida
17. Tokyo Police Club - In a Cave
18. Late of the Pier - Focker
19. Chromeo - Fancy Footwork
20. Born Ruffians - Hummingbird
21. Daft Punk - Aerodynamic
22. N.E.R.D. - My Drive Thru feat Santogold and Julian Casablancas
23. Panic at the Disco - That Green Gentleman
24. Airbourne - Running Wild
25. Klaxons - Magick
26. Bill Bailey - Das Hokey Kokey
27. LCD Soundsystem - No Love Lost
28. Laura Marling - My Manic and I
29. New Order - ICB
30. Girl Talk - Hands in the Air
31. Elvis Costello - Pump it Up
32. Five o'clock Heroes - Who feat Agyness Deyn
33. Fleet Foxes - White Winter Hymnal
34. Be your own Pet - Fill my Pill
35. Foals - Cassius
36. Black Ghosts - Repition Kills You

And in light of the god darn brilliant Jay Z set at Glastonbury, I thought it fitting to post one of the songs up here, I mean it WAS awesomeness. I wish I could have witnessed it in person, not through a screen. Also to prove his amazing star power, I had never heard ANY of his songs other than Encore before and of course some of the ones he sampled like 'Back in Black' and 'Rehab', I loved every second of it, I think I need to get a couple of Jay Z albums.
37. Jay Z - 99 Problems/Back in Black (Live at Glastonbury 2008)

Enjoy!


Buy:Play.com/itunes