OK I've heard song I had not heard before.

Death Cab for Cutie - I Will Possess Your Heart

8 minutes long and the first half is purely an intro. Normally I wouldn't like this BUT this song, those 4 minutes of music that build up this song are dare I say it, some of the most beautiful minutes and seconds of music I have ever heard. It's eargasm inducing! I know how stupid that sounds but for me, every once in a while I hear a song that I want to never end and I will listen to it constantly, it happened with 'Reckoner' and it's happening with this now.

The lyrics are also so incredibly amazing, both beautiful and belivable with a twist of arrogance that is brilliant.

"How I wish you could see the potential
The potential of you and me
It's like a book, elegently bounded
in a language that you can't read,
just yet

You gotta spend some time, love
You gotta spend some time, with me,
I know you will find love
I will possess your heart"

The intro also reminded me of Joy Division (specifically Heart and Soul)


To put it plain and simple I love, no adore this song.