I think I have pretty good taste in music for a 16 year old, I hear new music pretty much everyday, of course I am a bit picky with my music, but do have quite an open mind, more so recently becasue of the music I have been listening to. Ask me last year and I probably would have said Jay Z was shit, but after the awe-inspiring Glastonbury set, I now indeed mightily respect the CEO of hiphop.

Jay Z - Izzo (H.O.V.A.)/I Want You Back (Live at Glastonbury 2008)

Moving on, Death Cab for Cutie were a band I heard the name of and then quickly steered clear of, thats rather stupid behaviour, you can never judge a book by its cover. I just heard the song 'Cath' and really like it.

Death Cab for Cutie - Cath

Someone else that I've just started to listen to is Seasick Steve, he's amazing, heard him on Jools Holland Hootenanny before and was dumbstruck by how good of a musician he is, now I've started to listen more properly, I do indeed enjoy his music.

Seasick Steve - Cut My Wings