Ok, first in a while, I need to try and attempt at some regularity. First off, here's my 5 essential tracks for the week.

I think this week the tracks are rather diverse, but I love 'em all.

Sufjan Stevens - Dress looks nice on you
Although I've heard alot ABOUT Sufjan Stevens, this is the first song that I actually HEARD. It's a rather astounding acoustic piece of romantiscism that I really like.

Arctic Monkeys - Bigger Boys and Stolen Sweathearts
A track of Turner and co that was missed off of the debut album, unfairly I thought, it has some very sharp, intelligent lyrics that houses a story I think most guys can relate to, one of my favourites of their back catalogue.

Santogold - Guns of Brooklyn
I love the Clash original, Guns of Brixton and this is an inspired cover, I think it increases the reggae in the song. "You can crush us/You can bruise us/You can even shoot us/But you'll have to answer to/OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh the Guns of Brooklyn"

Black Kids - Love Me Already
The Black Kids, haven't heard the album yet, but not sure if I want to, they've delivered a couple of reasonably good singles, stormed the airwaves and do I want to hear more? Well I like this track I heard literally mere minutes ago.

James Brown - Get up Offa That Thing
TUNE! You've got to love this song, it's simply an amazing track that can get anyone dancing, made me this morning. It does indeed make you feel better.