The Cribs are a band I'm at odds to my opinion, I love some of their music, their recent Kapranos-produced album - "Men's Needs, Women's Needs, Whatever" just sounds better every time I listen to it.

I also find Ryan Jarman one of the funniest musicians ever, see one of his appearances on Never Mind the Buzzcocks, by the way is that his REAL voice?


Though I don't like their increased ramblings about remaining indie, they've had a few stabs at former best band mates (both are from Leeds), The Kaiser Chiefs. At the end of the day only the music matters, not how little major label support they have, right? Anyway The Cribs continue to make rather brilliant music.

The Cribs - My Life flashed before me eyes

The Cribs - Don't You Wanna be Relevant?

Shit! I forgot to do Tuesday Tuneage yesterday! Ah, man!