HELL YEAH! 50 posts!

2 and a 1/2 months of blogging, and 50 posts down the line, I've enjoyed it and still do, as I love music I love blogging about it. It's just something that has already become a big part of my life and I truly wish I had started earlier in the year.

Also to be honest rather annoyed that I'm not listed with Hype Machine, I mean, I meet the criteria! Ah well, fingers crossed I will be soon.

Wanting to post a few songs, totally unrelated, but they are rather liked by myself

Flight of the Conchords - Ladies of the World

Radiohead - House of Cards I'd post the amazing video, but undoubtedly it is abound amongst blogs right now, I personally need to find somewhere other than Youtube to watch it as the version there is rather grainy.

Roots Manuva - Buff Nuff I love this song's chorus.