I went to Peter Symonds College today for a taster day, GOSH it get's on my nerves soooo much when people don't speak. I mean, in the majority of these taster classes I was with no one else I previously knew, I always attempt at conversation, some people are just quiet, I mean, they're never going to get anywhere if they don't sell themselves, make yourself known!

Anywayz time for a couple of songs!

Hercules and Love Affair - You Belong LOVEIT!
so reminiscent of 90s dance music that however bad, I am usually quite fond of. At least I think it's 90s dance. It don't really matter, this song is just great

These New Puritans - Elvisss (Demo)
Also a great song! Found on an NME free CD from a surprisingly long time ago, man I should pay more attention to those freebies! The whole lyrical hook is just very clever, I know it's just repeated alot but still it's TUNE