Stayed up late last night watching Glastonbury highlights on the BBC, damn I wanted to be there! I realised how GOOD Editors sound live, their set was simply amazing and convinced me that I must see this band

Editors - Munich

I also love the BBC iplayer, it's great that they've put the full sets up so I'll be watching as much as I can. Without the excessive jamming, Foals probably would be nice to see, they performed well but just took their time getting into it.

Foals - Cassius
Still love this song of theirs, it's just still great even though its been about awhile, something about it's uniqueity and the sound the band create.

I was also very pleasantly surprised by MGMT's set, a brilliant performance that evidently got the crowd going.
MGMT - Kids

There are still some great bands coming up over the rest of the weekend, including Jay Z (I'm not sure what to expect). Tune in if you can!