I feel like writing a guilty pleasures post. There are a few tracks that I like that I think I either shouldn't or at leasy not publicly admit to liking. I think everyone has a few tracks they feel the same about.

To start, it's The Knack and 'My Sharona', i do love this song, personally wouldn't go around singing it though, pretty much being the only song the knack are famous for as well.
The Knack - My Sharona

Secondly, this song by Ashlee Simpson, 'Outta my Head', I really really like it! It's a really good song and there are probably alot of haters out there, I think it's really catchy and the video ain't half bad either.
Ashlee Simpson - Outta my Head

Well I also sometimes really like the kooks. I know they aren't exactly brilliant but their two latest singles were very good I thought, yeah they may be a bunch of indie posers and stuff and Luke Pritchard is rather annoying, but they can certainly play a real good anthemn from now and then.
The Kooks - Always where I need to be

I think this counts as a Guilty Pleasure too. Panic at the Disco are quite an odd band, being a mainstream emo/scene band for their first album and then completely changing their sound. Though they still aren't amazing, this song of theirs I really like, I don't know why particularly, its definitely more than the sum of it's parts.
Panic at the Disco - That Green Gentleman

That concludes this entry of guilty pleasures, I think I will revisit it once I think of some more.