I was going to make Tuesday Tuneage a fortnightly piece as the unfortunate gap worked well I believe. However, a few songs have come to me which I believe need posting! And since I missed last Tuesday, Friday will have to do!

I adore this song by Tokyo Police Club, heard it a little while back, near the begining of the year and now a video has popped up on MTV2 and NME TV, my two favourite music channels, so hearing it again I just now love the song, every fricking second of it!
Tokyo Police Club - In a Cave

This also is really good! Is Ladyhawke a solo artist? Or is it the lead singer and the band, something I would like to know but while I figure that out, enjoy the track
Ladyhawke - Paris is Burning

Going all mod-school with this debut single of the Who, watched part of 'Amazing Journey' - really well made and directed, need to watch the other half though
The Who - I can't Explain

Do Cage the Elephant love old sayings? First with 'In one ear', now it's 'Ain't no Rest for the Wicked', class tune though!
Cage the Elephant - Ain't No rest for the Wicked

Finally, another Classic, albiet more recent, Radiohead's stellar track, 'Paranoid Android'
Radiohead - Paranoid Android

Also here's a great rendition of the last track by close associate of Radiohead, Adam Buxton