In his wikipedia article, there are a few songs that are claimed as being written about Ian Curtis or his suicide, I was intrigued as to what they may sound like.

New Order - ICB (it stands for Ian Curtis Buried)
With the name wouldn't it be better as ICC (Ian Curtis Cremated), as he was, though they could be refering to the burial of his ashes. I think this was written to sound like Joy Division, just has that essence, though it was from New Order's first album.

Alkaline Trio - Help Me
This is the latest song tribute and I quite like it, I do like a couple of previous Alkaline Trio songs, yet to me it could very well be entirely unrelated to Ian, to me the lyrics don't really reflect him in anyway.

U2 - A Day without me

OMD - Statues


Psychic TV - I.C Water


Thursday - Ian Curtis
This is not that old really and it is alright i guess, though not exactly to my own tastes I have to admit.

Xiu Xiu - Ian Curtis Wish list
To be honest - I don't like this at all

The Cure - Primary


New Order - Elegia (This is a fan-made video)


Sumo (Luca Prodan) - Divididos por la Felicidad
This is rather a strange song, the lyrics, to me are really striking and the brief information about Luca Prodan I gathered from his wikipedia article makes out that he had a life just as interesting as Ian, with his heroin addiction he sounds like a predeccessor of Peter Doherty.